What information we collect and how:
- Information including your name, phone number and email address when you first attend a class at IYIMV.
- If you decide to become a Member of IYIMV we ask for additional information about you, including your date of birth, address, and name and contact details of an emergency contact. We collect information relating to your class attendance and membership status. This information is available for your reference through your online account. You can create an account here https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/su1.asp
- In order to process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your email subscription preferences and the history of communications we have sent you.
- Anonymised IP address data – a string of numbers unique to a computer, rather than to an individual – is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the IYIMV website. This information is used to monitor usage of the IYIMV website.
- Browser data is recorded on behalf of IYIMV website by studio management software Mindbody. This allows us to recognise your preferred settings and saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. Such data is recorded locally on your computer through the use of most browsers can be programmed to reject, or warn you before downloading cookies. Information regarding this may be found in your browser’s help facility. You can also delete cookies from your browser to remove any stored data.
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018
While we may use third party services to carry out IYIMV business administration activities, such as the processing and sorting of data, website analytics and broadcasting emails, we will never allow your data to be shared with another company or organisation for their use.
IYIMV is certified by the Information Commissioner’s Office and The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. These registrations are renewed annually.
The details we collect will be used:
- To register you for classes and events, and to process payments.
- To keep a record of your attendance and membership status.
- To communicate by email with you. These email communications include receipts for your purchases, information about classes and events and reminders about classes and events you have signed up for. When your membership is coming up for expiry and any last minute changes to your regular classes.
When you log in to your online account you have the option to edit the settings within your profile. You can update your email preferences here. If you cannot access your account you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your preferences to be updated.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we hold about you within one month. If you would like to access this information please contact us.
You also have the right to request the removal of any information that we hold about you.
Iyengar Yoga Maida Vale
223a Randolph Avenue
London W9 1NL, United Kingdom
Tel: 020 7624 3080