The Covid alert level for London is Tier 2, the high alert level from midnight on Friday 16 October until further notice.
We will continue to provide studio classes as permitted by the regulations.
Many students have asked how the Rule of 6 will affect yoga classes. Principally, the rule is about limiting social contact among groups of 6 or more people, but the regulations also state:
“Organised indoor sport or exercise classes can also take place in larger numbers, provided groups of more than 6 do not mix”.
You must wear a face covering in all indoor areas except the studio and leave the building as quickly as possible after a class, avoiding social contact within or immediately outside the building.
For further information, see:
Local COVID alert level: high
This is for areas where national restrictions continue to be in place.
- you must not socialise in groups larger than 6, indoors or outdoors (other than where a legal exemption applies)
- businesses and venues can continue to operate, in a COVID-secure manner, other than those that remain closed in law
- certain businesses are required to ensure customers only consume food and drink while seated, and must close between 10pm and 5am
- businesses and venues selling food for consumption off the premises can continue to do so after 10pm as long as this is through delivery service, click-and-collect or drive-through
- schools and universities remain open
- places of worship remain open, subject to the rule of 6
- weddings and funerals can go ahead with restrictions on numbers of attendees
- exercise classes and organised sport can continue to take place outdoors, or indoors if the rule of 6 is followed