Are you, or do you know an Iyengar yoga teacher who would like to teach classes to vulnerable or disadvantaged adults?
IYIMV is setting up an outreach programme to bring Iyengar yoga to those who cannot access regular classes at the Institute. We are inviting teachers to suggest an organisation to work with to offer classes to people who could benefit from regular yoga classes. Successful applicants will receive funding to teach a weekly class at their proposed organisation for 6 months.
- Applications are invited from qualified Iyengar yoga teachers to set up and run weekly classes over a period of 6 months
- Teacher applicants need to provide details about the venue and will be asked to provide a written update to IYIMV after 3 months and the venue organisation after 6 months
- A fee of £40 per class plus travelling expenses will be paid to teachers accepted on the scheme
- Individual students may have injuries but this will not be a therapy class
- Teaching should be appropriate to teacher’s certification level
To apply please complete this form below by Friday 17 November 2017.