We are offering a timetable of livestreamed online classes for all levels that will be delivered using Zoom. These classes are for IYMV Members. Each class has a capacity of 50 students and you can book in advance. All classes cost £8 per student.
Members are reminded that classes are for members only. If more than one person in your household wishes to attend a class and share a screen with you, each should be a member and each register separately so that we can be sure you have read the class instructions and agree to abide by the instructions, including the teachers’ disclaimer. Thank you for your understanding.
Browse classes and book on the Livestream Timetable >
Annual IYMV membership is £55 and 3 month membership is £25.
If you need to renew your membership, or you are an experienced Iyengar yoga practitioner who is new to IYMV and would like to join our livestream classes, you can Buy Membership here >
You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom live class. You will be prompted to download the software, once you have clicked on the link that you have been provided. You may also wish to create an account, but that is not required to participate in a Zoom meeting.
How do I sign up to a livestream class?
- Visit the Live Timetable >
- Book into the class online. Please note that booking opens 14 days before a class and closes 1 hour before the class starts.
- Once a class reaches is full no further places can be booked
- Check that your device is fully charged and ideally that it is plugged in to charge so you can enjoy the full class without loss of power!
- You will receive a Zoom link to join the class by email 1 hour before the class starts
- Click the link to join class 10 minutes before scheduled start time
- The audio for students participating in Livestream Classes will be switched off so that background noise does not disturb the teaching. There is a message function on Zoom so you can type comments and queries
Please note that you can cancel a livestream class up to two hours before the start time. We are unable to refund classes that are cancelled less than two hours before the class start time.
If you have any queries about livestream classes please email email@example.com
Members suffering financial hardship because of the current emergency can email or phone the office to obtain the concessionary rate for livestream classes (£3).
For students who have done some Iyengar yoga before going up to two years’ experience. Please note that online classes are not suitable for complete Beginners.
For students with at least one years’ experience of Iyengar yoga.
For students with at least two years’ experience of Iyengar yoga.
For strong General and Intermediate students. This level is not suitable for students who are new to General level practice.
For students with at least four years’ experience of Iyengar yoga.
All students must have their camera switched on. The teachers’ association and insurers have stated that teachers must be able to see all students online, just as in a regular class. If you take part in a class with a teacher you haven’t practised with in real life please introduce yourself to the teacher before the class and let them know your level of experience if possible. By booking a IYMV live streamed class you assume responsibility for any risks injuries or damages known or unknown which you may incur as a result.