We offer a timetable of livestream classes for all levels delivered via Zoom.
Livestream classes are available exclusively to IYMV members with the exception of our Introduction Class for students who are new to Iyengar yoga.
Our 1-month membership includes a free livestream class and costs £10. If you take regular classes the most cost effective option is our annual membership for £55. We also offer 3 month membership for £25. You can take out membership here >
Browse and book classes on our Live Timetable >
|Members||Concessions||Yoga Cards (11 Classes for price of 10)||Visitors|
|Livestream 60 minute class||£6||£4||N/A||Booking is limited to IYMV members.|
|Livestream 90 minute class||£9||£5||£90 / £50||Booking is limited to IYMV members.|
|Livestream 120 minute class||£12||£12||N/A||Booking is limited to IYMV members.|
For students with who are completely new to Iyengar yoga. No membership required.
For students who have done some Iyengar yoga before going up to two years’ experience.
For students with at least one years’ experience of Iyengar yoga.
For students with at least two years’ experience of Iyengar yoga.
For strong General and Intermediate students. This level is not suitable for students who are new to General level practice.
For students with at least four years’ experience of Iyengar yoga.
How do I sign up to a livestream class?
- Visit the Live Timetable >
- Book into the class online. Please note that booking opens 14 days before a class and closes 1 hour before the class starts.
- Once a class reaches is full no further places can be booked
- Check that your device is fully charged and ideally that it is plugged in to charge so you can enjoy the full class without loss of power!
- You will receive a Zoom link to join the class by email 1 hour before the class starts
- You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom live class. You will be prompted to download the software, once you have clicked on the link that you have been provided. You may also wish to create an account, but that is not required to participate in a Zoom meeting.
- Click the link to join class 10 minutes before scheduled start time
- The audio for students participating in Livestream Classes will be switched off so that background noise does not disturb the teaching. There is a message function on Zoom so you can type comments and queries
- If more than one person in your household wishes to attend a class and share a screen, please ensure that each person is a member and has registered for the class separately.
Please note that you can cancel a livestream class up to two hours before the start time. We are unable to refund classes that are cancelled less than two hours before the class start time.
Classes with fewer than four students booked in to attend will unfortunately have to be cancelled. You will be informed by email and your class fee will be refunded.
If you have any queries about livestream classes please email email@example.com
Members suffering financial hardship because of the current emergency can email or phone the office on 020 7624 3080 to obtain the concessionary rate for livestream classes.
All students must have their camera switched on. The teachers’ association and insurers have stated that teachers must be able to see all students online, just as in a regular class. If you take part in a class with a teacher you haven’t practised with in real life please introduce yourself to the teacher before the class and let them know your level of experience if possible. By booking a IYMV live streamed class you assume responsibility for any risks injuries or damages known or unknown which you may incur as a result.