Occasionally classes at Maida Vale get so busy that Members have been turned away. While not a regular occurrence, this is particularly frustrating for Members who travel from outside and across London to get to class. Online booking already works effectively for Workshops and Pregnancy Classes at Maida Vale. So, we are introducing class booking to our Members so they have priority access to busy classes.
A limited number of class places are available to book online. Every class also has drop-in spaces available so you can choose whether to book or not.
How it works
- Visit the Live Timetable >
- Click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ button next to the class you want to attend. You will then be prompted to log-in to your account to confirm your place.
- If you have a prepaid Yogacard then class payment will be taken from that card. Otherwise you will have the option to buy a single class at the Members’ rate.
- Booking opens 14 days before classes are scheduled and closes 2 hours before the class starts.
- Once you have booked your place you can cancel up to 2 hours before the scheduled class time without penalty. Classes cancelled within two hours of the scheduled start time will be charged.
Download the IYMV app
Book classes easily and quickly from your phone:
Let us know what you think
The IYMV team and Board of Trustees will be monitoring Member booking for classes closely. Please let us know your feedback and ideas by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t want to book online or having technical problems?
If you prefer not to use online booking you can drop in to classes as usual.
For any technical problems please email email@example.com
Forgotten your login details? Reset your password >